Updated brochures with recent changes to the Child Passenger Safety (CPS) law and information on correct seat use for all ages are available at the links below:
Community Health Needs Assessment
Plumas County’s Community Health Assessment (CHA) is a report on the status of the health and wellbeing of Plumas County residents during 2013–2016. Health and wellbeing, as defined here, involve much more than the need for clinical services or access to health care. Rather, the CHA looked at a comprehensive spectrum of community and environmental factors that influence an individual’s quality of life. A wide range of information was collected about health outcomes, economic factors, physical infrastructure, health behaviors, and emotional/mental wellbeing, during an extensive Community Health Assessment process. Eastern Plumas Health Care played an integral role in the design and analysis of this assessment.
The results and analysis of Plumas County’s CHA are available here: http://www.plumascounty.us/DocumentCenter/View/16646
- Community Health Needs Assessment (see above)
- To request Eastern Plumas Health Care District’s public records and documents, please complete our Public Records Request Form.
- EPHC’s Compensation Report can be viewed online at: publicpay.ca.gov
- Enterprise System Catalogue
- A comprehensive list of EPHC's current standard charges for hospital services in a machine readable format: Complete Charge Master