March 16, 2021
In order to help administer COVID-19 vaccines in Plumas County, EPHC will now be scheduling appointments for EPHC patients. Patients must be between the ages of 18-64 and meet the underlying medical conditions listed below:
- Cancer, current with debilitated or immunocompromised state
- Chronic kidney disease, stage 4 or above
- Chronic pulmonary disease, oxygen dependent
- Down syndrome
- Immunocompromised state (weakened immune system) from solid organ transplant
- Sickle cell disease
- Heart conditions, such as heart failure, coronary artery disease, or cardiomyopathies (excludes hypertension)
- Severe obesity (Body Mass Index ≥ 40 kg/m2)
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus with hemoglobin A1c level greater than 7.5%
If you are an EPHC patient and fit the above criteria, please call (530) 832-6561 to be scheduled for an appointment. If no appointments are available, you will be added to a waitlist and contacted when doses of the vaccine become available.
As we open up the new scheduling program please be patient when calling. Our phone lines can get quickly overwhelmed with a high number of calls. We will be working the phone lines diligently and will get back to you as soon as possible.