March 9, 2023
Get Tested If You Feel Symptoms
Eastern Plumas Health Care offers COVID-19 tests to anyone. Contact the Portola clinic at (530) 832- 6600 for more information.
About COVID Testing
- If symptomatic, patients will be scheduled with an available provider, see list of COVID-19 symptoms below.
- If asymptomatic, patients will be placed onto a schedule to receive a COVID-19 test.
- COVID-19 testing will occur Monday – Friday by appointment only.
- Test results are typically available 24 – 72 hours after the test is administered.
- COVID-19 tests are free to patients, your insurance may be charged.
COVID-19 symptoms include:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting