EPHC'S Primary Care physicians play an essential role in helping you get healthy and stay healthy. Your doctor:
- Provides vital, low cost preventive care and education so that you can be an active partner in your personal health care decisions
- Keeps a detailed, up to date health record, and gets to know your individual needs
- Is your first line of care for illness and injury
- Helps you manage long term illnesses
- Provides preventive and diagnostic tests and screenings (including imaging and laboratory testing)
- Makes referrals to specialists when necessary
Together, you and your primary care physician can ensure that you live a better, healthier life.
We're committed to quality neighborhood health care. Our three medical and one dental clinic are conveniently located in each of the three communities we serve.
The Urgent Access and Walk-In Urgent Access Clinic located at the Portola Medical Clinic is open Monday through Saturday from 8am until 7pm. Walk-in or schedule your appointment today. Extended hours and weekend availability for you and your family.
- Behavioral Health
- Internal Medicine
- Pain Management
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Registered Dietician Counseling
- Women’s Health