EPHC'S Primary Care physicians play an essential role in helping you get healthy and stay healthy. Your doctor:
- Provides vital, low cost preventive care and education so that you can be an active partner in your personal health care decisions
- Keeps a detailed, up to date health record, and gets to know your individual needs
- Is your first line of care for illness and injury
- Helps you manage long term illnesses
- Provides preventive and diagnostic tests and screenings (including imaging and laboratory testing)
- Makes referrals to specialists when necessary
Together, you and your primary care physician can ensure that you live a better, healthier life.
We're committed to quality neighborhood health care. Our three medical and one dental clinic are conveniently located in each of the three communities we serve.
- Behavioral Health
- Internal Medicine
- Pain Management
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Registered Dietician Counseling
- Women’s Health