Portola Medical Clinic
The Portola outpatient clinic is one of three county-wide clinics operated by Eastern Plumas Health Care (EPHC). Here, you’ll find the same high-quality care and coordination available at all EPHC locations. Our friendly and highly qualified doctors, nurses, and staff offer a wide variety of services, including adult internal medicine, dermatology, family medicine, obstetrics and women’s health.
Providers of personalized, full-spectrum family medical care for all ages in Eastern Plumas County, we are your "community health care provider." We keep you healthy, provide care when you're ill, and, when needed, coordinate sub-specialty care.
- Newborn care
- Pediatric care
- Adolescent care
- Adult medicine, including treatment of both acute and chronic conditions
- Prenatal and maternity care
- Women's health including Pap smears
- Senior care
- Nursing home care
- Skin disease diagnosis and treatment
- Sports medicine, including casting, splinting, and joint injection
- Adult annual health exams
- Sports, school and employment physicals
- Health education and preventive medicine
- Family planning and contraception management
- Hearing and vision screening
- Minor surgical procedures including colposcopy, endometrial biopsy, mole removal, wart removal, skin biopsy, cyst excision, ingrown toenails,
and incision and drainage of abscesses.
480 First St.
Portola, CA 96122
M - Fri: 8:00am - 5:00pm